Filing Discrimination Complaints

A Condominium Association cannot discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, learning disability, marital status, mental retardation, national origin, physical disability, mental disability, race, religious creed, sex, gender identity or expression and sexual orientation.

To make a discrimination complaint about housing, contact the CHRO Housing Discrimination Unit located at 25 Sigourney Street, Hartford, CT 06106, (860) 541-3403.


4 Responses to Filing Discrimination Complaints

  1. ANDREA says:

    I filed a complaint against the BOD because they are not following the Declaration – by-laws – rules and regulations of the Association. I have been notified not to contact board members or my management company. I pay maintenance fees monthly. Do I have to pay towards maintenance fees if not allowed to contact them? and, is this considered discrimination or being persecuted? Thank you.

  2. Regina says:

    Hi, would you know where I could file for Arbitration between an HOA & a homeowner in Connecticut?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *