No results were found for your request!
Latest From CCOC
Working together to inform, educate, support, and advocate
for the rights of condominium owners statewide.
Once you become a CCOC member you can file a complaint/query for us to investigate. Please download and fill out this form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The opinions in this column are the opinions of the Executive Committee of the CCOC. All other columns are the opinions of the individual bloggers.
December 14, 2016 By George GombossyAs we prepare for the 2017 legislative session we would like to invite suggestions from our members. The CCOC executive Read More »
May 1, 2015 By George GombossyEXECUTIVE BOARD PRESIDENT Gail Egan Gail@ctcondonews.com George Gombossy George@ctcondonews.com Lynn Jones Judy Doneiko, CPA ADVISORY BOARD Atty. George Coppolo Read More »
April 30, 2015 By George GombossyIMPORTANT LINKS Chapter 828 Common Interest Ownership Act http://www.cga.ct.gov/2011/pub/chap828.htm Chapter 825 Condominium Act http://www.cga.ct.gov/current/pub/chap_825.htm FIND YOUR LEGISLATOR http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/menu/cgafindleg.asp Department Of Read More »
Follow Us On:
300 by 250
- Whose Responsibility Is It To Repair Limited Common Elements?
- Ask Atty Pat: What Are The New Laws On Using Grills In Condos?
- Can A Connecticut Condo Board Restrict Owners From Renting Their Units?
- Feds Proposing To Allow More FHA Loans To Complexes That Aren’t FHA Certified
- How To Pressure Condo Boards To Make Repairs On Common Elements